This Code of Conduct for business partners provides the foundation for our continuous engagement with employees and business partners and dialogue in good faith on their ethical, social and environmental performance. Fasadgruppen takes responsibility for contributing to sustainable development and we constantly strive to streamline our operations and work sustainably.
Working committed to sustainable craftsmanship is a success factor and the starting point for all our companies in the Group. Through our core values of collaboration, commitment and competence, we offer conscious customers a personal commitment, competitive prices and safe business.
This Code is a description of ethical rules that that pave the way for our actions as well as the actions we expect of others. The basis for the Code of Conduct is our three core values and the UN Principles for Responsible Business (UN Global Compact), which deal with human rights, working conditions, the environment and anti-corruption.
The purpose of the Code of Conduct is to show the way we act and how we expect others to act. In order to create an awareness of the Code of Conduct within the company, each manager is responsible to introduce this to all employees, new employees and suppliers.
The Code of Conduct of Fasadgruppen is not formulated to provide specific rules, but should function as an ethical compass that guides us in our actions. If you are unsure whether your decision/action is in line with the Code of Conduct, you can use the following questions:
• Is my decision/action according to Swedish law?
• Is my decision/action in line with relevant points from this Code of Conduct?
• Can I be responsible for my decision/action in front of a customer, employee or manager?
• Could my decision/action be reviewed by the media without without damaging the brand?
Our workplaces must be characterized by openness and respect where the equal value of all people is a matter of course.
• We have zero tolerance for all forms of abuse, harassment and discrimination.
• We will work for increased diversity and gender equality in all parts of the
• We must support and respect the UN Global Compact principles for business and human rights. If we are aware of the risk of violations regarding these, we must act urgently to minimize the risk.
• We must work for a healthy and safe work environment throughout our value chain by complying with work environment legislation.
• All work must be done voluntarily. No form of forced labor or work linked to any form of threat or punishment is permitted.
• Based on the International Labour organisation (ILO) definition of child labor, we must have zero tolerance for child labor and work to ensure that this does not occur in our value chain.
Working environment and working conditions
Our workplaces must be safe and secure, without any accidents. Through a good work environment, we put the employees’ health and well-being first.
• We have zero tolerance for all forms of discrimination based on the based on the seven grounds of discrimination covered by the law prohibiting discrimination.
• We will promote the health of employees’ and prevent injuries and illness, by working long-term to improve the work environment.
• We must work proactively to prevent accidents at our workplaces.
• We must respect employees’ right to participate in trade unions and their opportunity for collective bargaining.
• We must comply with national and local legislation and we do not accept terms of employment that conflict with these.
• In our work, we must always follow our personnel policy and our guidelines for the staff (personnel handbook).
We work for sustainable development by actively working to reduce our negative environmental and climate impact. This must be done systematically and integrated throughout the business.
• We must follow the precautionary principle regarding environmental risks.
• Our employees must be provided with relevant knowledge about about the
working tasks’ environmental impact and how they can act to reduce this impact.
• We must comply with current laws and relevant environmental society requirements.
• We will actively participate in the development of products and solutions with reduced environmental impact.
• We must always comply with the environmental policy and guidelines in our work.
Anti-corruption and business ethics
We do not accept any form of corruption, bribery, extortion or money laundering and must therefore work to prevent this from happening.
• We must comply with the laws, rules and regulations that apply in the markets in which we operate.
• We must act responsibly and ethically in our business relationships.
• We will counter all forms of corruption and ensure that all employees, suppliers and business partners have an understanding that corruption is unacceptable.
• We must distance ourselves from and work to combat financial crime in our industry.
• We will act in a way that leads to fair and unrestricted competition in our relations with customers, suppliers, and business partners.
Last edit 14 March 2023